As of January 2004 au.riversinfo.org is archived under Precision Info
Internet Search Help
- To recommend an interface or report problems use Feedback
Riversinfo Text Archive
- Ignored Words: river, water, the, and, for, with, that, this, you, are, from, will, not, was, have, your, can, all, may, it, an, of, how, can, why, are, where, why, how, i, tell, me, about
- Default Word Endings: Looks Smart is configured to include default English word endings in its web index. For example, if the word Map appears in one of the indexed documents, words such as maps, mapping, mapped etc. would also match the document.
AFFA Internet Site
- Browse by Subject Area
- Browse by Specialist Area
- Search all of AFFA
[GO TO: AFFA Base URL]
Australian Agricultural & Natural Resources Online Databases
The Infoscan Internet site advises that ANRO is a Commonwealth & State Government Initiative which is produced by Infoscan Pty Ltd. ANRO provide 6 complimentary databases:
- ABOA - Published Information on Australian Agriculture
- Streamline - Published Information on Australia's Natural Resources
- ARIP Archive - Completed Research on Australian Agriculture and Natural Resources
- ARIP - Current Research on Australian Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Geosearch - Search by agro-ecological and drainage divisions in Australia
- NamesNet - Researcher Names and Addresses
GO TO ANRO Date Base Selection Page
Australian Spatial Data Directory (ASDD)
The ASDD is a key source of spatial information in Australia and refers to many distinct Geospatial Databases including:
- ACT Spatial Data Directory
- Australian Antarctic Data Centre (AADC)
- Australian Hydrographic Office - Product Metadata
- Australian Oceanographic Data Centre
- BRS and Australian Natural Resources Data Library (ANRDL)
- Bureau of Meteorology
- CSIRO Marine Research
- EA Environmental Data Directory
- Geoscience Australia (formerly AGSO)
- Geoscience Australia - National Mapping Division (formerly AUSLIG)
- IndexGeo Pty Ltd - Eco Companion catalogue
- NSW Natural Resources Data Directory
- NT Spatial Data Directory
- Other Commonwealth Agencies (hosted by BRS)
- Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines Spatial Data
- Qld Spatial Data (QSIIS)
- South Australian Spatial Information Directory
- Tasmanian Spatial Data Directory
- Victorian Spatial Data Directory
- WALIS Interragator-Aerial Photography
- WALIS Interragator-Bibliographic Data
- WALIS Interragator-Environmental Impact Statements
- WALIS Interragator - Natural Resource Monitoring
- WALIS Interragator-Spatial Data
[GO TO: Geoscience Australia Base URL], [ASDD Search Help], [GO TO: ASDD Base URL]
[GO TO: AVEL Base URL]
[GO TO: CSIRO Base URL]
Envalue: NSW EPA - Sequential Collection of Envt Valuation Studies
Risk of Fatality,
[GO TO: NSW EPA Base URL]
Environment Australia Internet Site
National Land and Water Resources Audit Database
- Information relating to the status of, and changes in, the nation's land (including vegetation) and water resources and implications for their sustainable use;
- Interpretation of the costs and benefits (economic, environmental, and social) of land and water resource change and any remedial actions;
[GO TO: NLWRA Historical Information URL]
Riversinfo Australia (au.riversinfo.org): Publication Information:
- Webserver publication date (version): Saturday, January 21st 2017.
- Material Published Electronically on au.riversinfo.org is gathered from a variety of sources and in varying formats; determined by the authors.
- If your printer is loaded with A4 paper and you want to print this page out check that your browser is configured to print to A4 not Letter.
- End users are advised to expect variations in formatting and layout depending on both the format of the original material, as supplied by the authors, and the end users particular software and hardware configuration(s).
- In the case of variation between this document and a hard copy original the original takes precedence.
- Except when otherwise stated, in writing, information provided by au.riversifno.org is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind to anyone. The entire risk as to use of the information rests with the user. Should the information prove defective, the user of the information assumes the cost of all necessary repair or correction. In no event, unless agreed to in writing, will anyone associated with au.riversinfo.org be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the information, even if au.riversinfo.org has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- As of January 2004 au.riversinfo.org is archived under Precision Info.